Here is an outline of some of the things you need to plan for and how early in the wedding planning you should plan to do them.
6 months or more before the Big Day!
- Book Venue for both Wedding & Reception – visit venuezi.com to make the process easy & hassle free
- Book a Priest or Celebrant who will be marrying you
- Draw a draft Guest List
- Decide & Book your Honeymoon!
4 to 5 months before the Big Day!
- Book Band or DJ for your Wedding Entertainment – visit venuezi.com to make the process easy & hassle free
- Arrange for a babysitter for your Wedding is you include children
- Book your Wedding car!
- Book the photographer and/or video shooter – visit venuezi.com to make the process easy & hassle free
- Decide on the best man, bridesmaid and ushers
3 months before the Big Day!
- Prepare for the Wedding Dress & necessary apparel!
- Arrange dresses for the bridesmaid
- Get that perfect Wedding Ring!
- Choose the music, readings and/or speeches for your Wedding
- Order your Wedding Cake!
- Book a florist for all your flower decorations!
2 months Before the Big Day!
- Send out your Wedding Invitations! The earlier, the better!
- Book your office leave if you are working
- Draw a seating plan for the Wedding Reception / Dinner
- Decide your Menu keeping in mind special guest requirements
- Make appointments with your hairdresser and beauty specialist!
3 or 4 weeks Before the Big Day!
- Buy & preserve gifts for all your Wedding Guests
- Shop for your Honeymoon!
- Start wearing your Wedding Shoes to be comfortable with them!
2 weeks before the Big Day!
- Confirm numbers to the Reception venue & caterers
- Rehearse your hair-style, makeup & accessories!
1 week Before the Big Day!
- Pack for your honeymoon! Make sure you have what you require!
- Arrange for someone to pick up flowers for your Wedding Day
One Day Before the Big Day!
- Rehearse your Wedding…be calm and don’t panic!
- Treat yourself to a manicure and a massage!
- Sleep…though difficult, you must sleep well to avoid dark circles!
On the Wedding Day
- Eat Well! Remember, the weaker you feel, the weaker you look!
- Get your perfect hairstyle & makeup done!
- Get into that Wedding Gown!
- Most importantly remember to enjoy your Day!